the comedic stylings of a/an _______ (fill in the blank)

Lately I've been watching a lot of stand up.  I've been inspired by people such as Sarah Silverman and Iliza Shlesinger (both Jews, just a little FYI funfact) and Erin Gilligan (if you haven't heard of her, google her, you won't regret it).

I finally decided one day last week that instead of coming home from work and pounding a 6-pack of Miller Lites and considering it my dinner, I would be more productive and write a mini show. 

Once I did, I decided to go to an open mic night.  Turns out my apartment was having one that night.  The turnout was dismal at best, but you gotta start somewhere.

In Part1 I discuss my debilitating fear of phones, my not so normal dreams, and how i plan on scoring my 15 minutes of fame.

Part 2  explains the

For those of you wondering I didn't quit my day job.


the chandra moore comedy whore tour




the chandra moore comedy whore tour -  part 2


perks of being black, the # 1 question i'm asked the most, how I feel about friends getting married and how they let you know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Title is my Biggest Strength and Greatest Weakness

Giving Back.

Kill Them With Kindness: How I Turned an Internet Bully Into My Best Friend