chandra's favorite things

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday season and Oprah's final favorite things episode, I thought it's time I show the world a few of my favorite things (well...the legal ones). 

I have a lot of things that I like, but this week there were a couple that were strange.  I finally realized there may be a chemical imbalance in my head when Wednesday had come along and I had already threatened to literally murder two of my friends on two separate ocassions within two hours of each other.  (I then apologized within an 1/2 hour of each threat via Facebook, and we have moved on as if nothing had ever happened). 

Here are some of my favorite things during the week of November 17th- November 21st. 


The Ever Constant Favorites.

hipster? nah.

duh.


no explanation needed.

the black cardigan...literally goes with everything, even my mesh shorts



 Favorite Boy of the Week.

this may be inappropiate because this is my friend's little brother, but all I can say is that this kid is a stud.

This Week's Twitter Favorites.

CubicleTweets

This guy tweets about what's going on in his office from his cubicle from 9-5 Monday - Friday, makes me realize I'm not alone
Here are some of my personal faves Tweets:

"today would've been a great day if i didn't work here."
"Why do you think I want to talk to you today?"
"Everyday I pray my job gets outsourced to India"
"the first words i've uttered today are, "see you tomorrow"
"bare minimum today folks."

and these aren't even the best ones...go follow cubicle tweets at twitter.com/cubicletweets ...do it



  
 WhiteGirlProblems
Next we have WhiteGirlProblems.
Sure I'm not white, but I totes relate to some of the issues that white girls deal with on the daily basis

Sample Tweets:
"Who is "low balance alert," and why do they keep emailing me? #whitegirlproblems"
"I'm afraid I'm getting fat...like you. #whitegirlproblems"
"My horse is a dick. #whitegirlproblems"
"Either I drop five pounds or you put on ten, because this power dynamic is not working. #whitegirlproblems"
"Spencer Pratt #whitegirlproblems"
 
they get even funnier go follow whitegirlproblems at www.twitter.com/whitegrlproblem ...seriously...go.


Favorite Messed Up Celebrity.

Demi Lovato

For some reason I'm fans of the troubled i.e. Britney, Lindsay and now Demi.  I've got mad props and respect for D-Money.  At least she got help before she shaved her head, had 4 different mugshots taken, or married someone like K-Fed.
I've got to stick up for this chick because she got amazing chops and before she bought a house a couple of months back we were neighbors.  Mark my words you will all eventually be "Demi-fied" she's pretty talented.  I have already in the past year "Demi-fied" 4 others, and they now lead better lives because of it.


to see what I'm talking about check out Catch Me, Don't Forget, Quiet, Trainwreck




Now the Odd Favorites of the Week.


These were a couple of the things that were in my head for more than 15 minutes this and those that were consuming me for so long I had to wikipedia them.


this was in my head alll afternoon Tuesday...I was very angry at the world.


I don't watch Dancing With the Stars but I couldn't help but hear everyone's disgust that Bristol Palin is in the Finals, my brain went from Bristol to Sarah and just imagning how much better our country would be if Sarah Palin was our President and from her my mind slipped right to ...



Yup that's right...North Korea.  This was an odd topic to be occupying my mind considering the only thing I know about North Korea is that I had Korean food in High School and it was superb and also their leader is Kim Jong-IL...which I
believe I only know because it was on an episode of Family Guy or something.









*shortly after posting this (about 3 minutes later) I realized how not of substance I am.  I'm okay with this.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?