I just need to say that many of you people (yeah I said you people) are looking at this Miley situation all wrong. No one is admitting that Miley has great taste in music, what are you ashamed to say it because she's a "Disney" chick?  Was anyone even paying attention to it?  I know I was, the song was the first thing I noticed, even before the enormous bong that was in her hand.  Anyone who is playing ANY song from Bush's Sixteen Stone album is legit.  GREAT SONG. Kudos to you Miley.

But with Miley being the international phenom she is, she's getting slack for all the negative stuff going on in the video (i.e. the bong smoking, cursing, and bad tripping)...


she can't be tamed...



To nip this in the butt and avoid future issues, I've decided to give my unsolicted advice to some people involved in this situation... I can do this, I have a degree in Psychology....trust.


Miley

Miley you need to reevaulute your friendships, for the past 3 years i cannot remember other celeb has had more pictures/video leaked than you.
This recent leakage either came from 1 of 2 reasons:

a) your friend is really stupid.

b) she is lying to you and leaked that video for some grade-A moolah. I mean come on, why is the video on you the whole time? how come she didn't flash the camera towards the could be/might be Liam lookalike that you were going on about for two and a half minutes? the whole Miles was mumbling and grumbling this chick probably had 3 letters bouncing around in her mind... M Z T...

I'm thinking the latter.


Disney
You too, have 2 options"

a) with the Hannah Montana series dwindling near the end with about two episodes left...play the final episodes ASAP....like tommorrow and cut your ties Disney...cut them.

b) capitalize on this new situation and produce a line of 'Hannah Montana Bongs.' You are probably thinking I'm crazy for suggesting this but I'm not. I am buy no means suggesting to sell an item that is used in the smoking of tobacco, marijuana or salvia to children. These bongs would be purely sold to hold jellybeans (2 points to anyone who gets this reference)

I'm thinking the latter.


Billy Ray Serious


BRC's tweet:
"Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. Im so sad. There is much beyond my control right now."

This is awkward.
I don't have any advice for you.
First you found out Bret Michaels may or may not have taken your wife and now your biological first born is a salviahead.
That sucks you found out like that.
It sucks even more that you probably found out a LOT later than everyone else...the story leaked on TMZ around 1 AM you found out  at about Noon.
I can only imagine how achy and breaky your heart is right now.

I guess what I'm really wondering is...where can I buy this salvia? Looks fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?