the 5 life-lessons i learned this weekend

1.  the side-view mirror of my car has a MAJOR blind spot

2.  Jerry's Famous Deli has pretty good fresh squeezed orange juice, but its not as good as the fresh squeezed orange juice at Paty's

3.  Paty's in Toluca Lake has the best fresh squeezed orange juice I have ever or, will ever have in my entire life

4.  the worst place to drive is up in the Hollywood Hills.  I'd rather drive over broken glass, in a convertible, while its raining and it is 33 degrees out

5.  if you want to see Justin's Timberlake's house, don't.  It becomes a little awkward when his house is at a dead end and you have to turn around and his security guard is staring at you, and he's not staring in a "I want your body" type of way

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?