Some Of The Things I Wish I Could Be Right Now

Think of this as my "immediate wants"

I want to be...


...that football.

 
...that little puggie with the Ray Bans.
 
...that basketball.

...that water, seeping through his clothes onto his skin.


...that pocket on his pec.


...that parking meter.


...that pitstain.


...that tattoo.


...the air directly above him.

 
...the air directly below him.


...the turtle from that turtleneck.


...Tom Hanks.



I love you Zac Efron...



 from Summerland...

                                                                                                                                               to forever...
                                                                                                          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?