When I Wasn't Tweeting.

Turns out that I can be deep at times.  I wasn't just tweeting minute by minute during the Oscars tonight.  I was also having a deep, meaningful, and insightful text conversation about me starting my workout regimen. Here is a quick glimpse:




The conversation had to end once the French came into the conversation.  It's one thing to have them abundantly involved in my metaphysical (am I using that word right? No?) life, but in my personal real life as well?  

In closing, I hope this shows I'm not just this superficial girl that only cares about pop culture and celebrities, I also care about maybe starting to go to the gym and work out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?