Letters to Lindsay #2

Lindsay Lohan
Lynwood Correctional Facility
11705 S Alameda Ave
Lynwood, CA 90262


Dearest Liloina,

Hi! How are you doing today?? I'm doing wonderful, its Friday, the sun is shinning. I actually overslept today for work. I was suppose to be in by 8, but when I opened my eyes it was 8:44...which was awkward. What time did you get up today? Do anything fun? I'm having fun here at work, I went causual today, chucks, dark indigo wash straight leg jeans and a plaid shirt. I enjoy plaid, probably too much. I've enclosed a pic:


These are my favorite pair of shoes in the world, they are so worn and dirty and I know I need another pair but I just can't part with them.





I pray to God daily to give me the strength to let them move on. It is the worst possible feeling knowing you have to throw out your fave kicks soon, well your situation may trump it a little.

Did you eat anything good today? I hear you have a choice of bread and butter or cereal in the morning, that's pretty cool. I had coffee for breakfast. Luckily I have a timer on my coffeemaker so it automatically starts breweing at 7:17 AM every morning.
And for lunch I had this:

thin sliced liverwurst w/ extra provolone and
yellow mustard





Lindz...I gotta tell you buddy it was the JUMP off! I've been looking for liverwurst everywhere, who would have thought it was right down the street from my office. It's called Mario's, its in Glendale right on Broadway. Have you ever heard of it or been there? If not maybe we can go grab lunch there when you get out of the big house. They have some good red skin potato salad too.

Hmm...what else...um..oh! I have a new goal in my life. Apparently Chelsea Handler throws these kick ass parties with all your favorite things alcohol drugs (pretty sure just weed, maybe the occassional ectasy tab, I don't think they have your foo-foo dust there). Anyway my goal is to one day be invited to a party. Do you have any ideas how I can make this happen? I don't know how busy you are in the clanker but if you have time to do some brainstorming please do so.

Well I should probably be getting back to work. Hope all is well with you. I miss you. Write back soon!

Forever Sincerely,
Chandra

p.s. everyone is making fun of you..laugh with them..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?