My Top 10 Pet Peeves


10. The Phrase Pet Peeves.
What does that even mean? If you break it apart it means the peeves of pets...do these peeves annoy actual pets? And if so, how do we know that?

9. People That Do Not Use Their Turn Signals.
It's just a common courtsey assholes.


8. Walking in Public Places
Growing up it was just an unwritten/unspoken rule: when walking in a crowded place i.e. mall, staircase, etc. walk on the right side, it's just like driving.  When I moved to D.C. after college it was a free for all.  Everybody walking every which way.  It was not a pleasant experience being in that metro station during rush hour.  Not only it was it free for all, everyone was in a rush and speed walking so it was like playing bumper people, without the bumpers. I probably could have shanked someone in the station and gotten away with it that is how chaotic it could get.  Now that I'm in LA things haven't change, I will give LA the benefit of the doubt because in Hollywood there are alot of foreign tourists who do not know the way of our people, but since I'm out here I plan to make sure to get awareness out...


7. People That Criticize the "Artists"  One Listens To.
how can you not love this?
Music is music, I'm not saying everyone has to like every artist I listen to, but it would be a better world if that happened.  Anyone who writes their own music and plays their own instruments is an artist in my eyes.  So what if I may be a Jonas Brothers fan?  They all play and write their own music, and its catchy to me.  And so what if I may have dreams about one particular middle brother? LEAVE BRITNEY THE JONAS BROTHER ALONE!!!








6.  Overdraft Fees on a Debit Card
 Now when debit cards came out, I thought they were suppose to be the plastic version of cash.  Well why does it take a store to post the money on to my account 4 days after I bought something?  It's not my responosbility to keep a tally on that.  So of course if I have $200 in my account and I make a $200 purchase and it doesn't appear on my account after a couple of days I'm going assume  I still have that money and I'm going to buy something else.  This isn't called stupidity...it's called science.


5.  Danielle Staub From the Real Housewives of New Jersey.
She is giving Jersey a worse name that it already has.  I would like to start a petition to get her physically removed from the state.  Being someone originally from Jersey it is quite embarassing...it's one thing to calls us dirty and an armpit, but to have this chick live there? 





4.  Amanda Bynes' Tweets.
@chicky
I'm a tweeter.  I like to tweet, I like to stalk celebrities who tweet (sidenote to law enoforcement officials cyber-stalk not physical-stalk)  I don't mind if someone tweets alot if their twats are worthwhile..but Amanda Bynes, I mean @chicky  takes the cake.  As of today she has 1365 tweets, 75% of them are about how she wants to be married and in love and how she will be a great wife.  24% of the are links to youtube of  love songs from the 90s and early 2000s.  1% of them are just random like "I'm shy." Now even when she tweets stuff that is potentially funny I am annoyed by it.  I am equally annoyed that I can't bring myself to click the unfollow button, for fear I may miss something.                             


3.  People Who Don't Drink.
I should probably rephrase that to people who don't drink that think they are better than us commonfolk that like to get shitcanned or those who say, "I like being in control of myself ." 
Yo snobby non-drinkers...why do you think you are better than us?  I mean you are better than druggies, but who isn't? You just urk me and that's all I have to say about that.
 And those control freaks...one drink isn't going to make you skinny dip off a cliff.  I've been drinking for almost 11 years now and I'm always in control of myself, even when belligerent.  I mean there were those couple of times I wasn't but I blame that on the roofies.  But I always know what I am doing, I may not remember it the next morning or night when I wake up, but at that point in time where I snuck into my mom's room and laid in her bed at the tender age of 23, I knew I was doing it.


2. Windshield Wiper Speed
There is no reason for a person's wipers to be on extra fast when there is drizzle, there is also no reason to have them on the first delay if it is spitting.  If your windshield is covered in raindrops, turn on your wipers.

That is all.

1. Condensation              
I hate all that is condensation, I despise it, I want to find a cure for it.  The worst are the rings it makes on tables and counter tops.  Urks me to my bone.   COASTERS ARE KEY!  Then there is the condenstaion that drips from the glass/cup/bottle when you go to take a sip and it drops on you, sure it's just water but ..
                                                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?