Letters to Lindsay # 5

Lindsay Lohan
Lynwood Correctional Facility
11705 S Alameda Ave
Lynwood, CA 90262

Hey Linnerator!

How are you!? This will be short but sweet.  I worked over 12 hours today...there is no reason for the sky to look like this when I get out of work:




                                                   





Do you have any good views from where you are staying?

I have no idea what is going on in the celebrity world, I haven't checked my twitter since 9 this morning, I'm starting to shake. And I was in a vault the whole time, so I COMPLETELY know how you are feeling...


But I did score this:




An Outback VIP Card.
2.50 domestic drafts
3.00 gold coast ritas
5.00 patron magaritas
5.00 premium martinis
(I'm sorry I didn't mean to rub that in your face.)

Well sorry this is short but I'm tired and I have meth and coke on my hands and in my throat, so I need to shower thoroughly.  (I'm sorry I did it again...).  Until tommorrow. 


Love Sincerely,
Chandra

p.s. something funny did happen to me...they are doing painting on my building so I couldn't park in my carport last night so I had to part around the corner on the street.  Well I forgot, I woke up this morning went down to my car and he was nowhere to be found...this is what was going on in my head for the next 7 seconds..

1 seconds
"OMG! where is my car???"
2 seconds
"holy shit, someone stole my car!"
3 seconds
4 seconds
"hmm this is an excuse to call out of work"
4.6 seconds
4.8 seconds
"my neighbors cars aren't here either"
5 seconds
6 seconds
7 seconds
"maybe it was a spree of carjackings"
7.3 seconds
ohhhhhhhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?