Letters to Lindsay # 3

Lindsay Lohan
Lynwood Correctional Facility
11705 S Alameda Ave
Lynwood, CA 90262

Dear L-Dawg,

Lindz!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't written in 2 days.  Don't think it was just because of the weekend and I had better things to do...I did have better things to do...but you were always on my mind.

I started my Saturday morning with a cup of Dunkin Donuts french vanilla coffee.  I'm telling you that stuff is like crack cocaine (you can probably relate) anyway that is how I started my day with coffee and the latest issue of US Weekly (see enclosed)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have to tell you though...it was a complete coincidence that you were on the page that I decided to take a picture of.  I was kinda bummed because you were only mentioned TWICE in this issue.  I have enclosed clips of each page:

 
Anyway I continued my day...turns out "Home Alone" was on HBO, I watched that.  "Buzz...your girlfriend..woof!"  It gets me everytime!  Have you ever seen it.  I think you and Macaulay Culkin could do some good work together.  You should try to get in touch with him. 
 

Mac's or "Kevin's" reaction to Buzz's girl
she's a keeper!!
What else.....oh I'm on this huge kick of drinking lemon water.   Actual lemon water.  I buy bottled water and lemons, cut the lemons and pour the bottled water into a glass, with 3 ice cubes...it can only be 3...no less, no more.  Then I squeeze about 2-3 lemon slices into it.  L-dot....I'm telling you... it is to die for.  Please see if one of the guards can get this for you!!!  Seeing will probably push you to actually ask:
not only is it healthy...it's refreshing on a summer day

Today is Monday...another workday another day.  I was working downtown today so I wore jeans and chucks again.  Today I switched it up just in case there were some cute guys down there...I didn't want to have scuffy kicks on, so I wore my white chucks...they could use a good cleaning but they still look pretty new for being almost 2 years old...






According to usmagazine.com you are actually making some friends in the slammer...that is SOO great to hear...I'm happy hear that. These girls could be friends for life...make sure to stay in contact with them...you never know where you are going to make lifetime friends!  I also heard that they cut two more days off your sentence.  I hope this won't cut or correspondence/friendship short...I really enjoy what we have here!!



Alright well I should be going, time to make some dinner...I think I'm going to grill a T-Bone...


What are you having for dinner??  Until tommorrow...stay strong my friend (I'm sure the Adderall and Ambien are helping)
loveyou/missyou


Always Sincerely,
Chandra

p.s. "Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?"  "Your mom's chest hair!!"
(hopefully you got a chuckle out of that because I always do!)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Got a Theory

Her, Him & Them: Based on a Fictional True Story

You're Judging Me? I'm Judging You?